Skip to content
- did you know that each candle has a memory burn?
- this is why the first burn is the most important.
- allow your initial burn up to 2-3 hours to build a melt pool and burn to the edge of your vessel. this will ensure an even burn through the life of your candle.
- your wooden wick has been pre-trimmed, so no need to trim for the first burn.
- trim your wooden wick to 1/8" before every burn thereafter.
- never burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- stop burning when there's about 1/2" of wax remaining.
- caution when handling; vessel gets hot!
- do not leave a lighted candle unattended.
- and as always, please enjoy your candle!
No more products available for purchase